The name Oolong sounds pretty weird, especially if you are not a fan of tea and haven’t heard it before. But once you get to know the benefits of this traditional Chinese tea, you wouldn’t even care about the name anymore. And, they all come in different qualities.
This tea is made out of the Camilla Sinensis plant. It is neither black nor green tea like many people would think. But it could end up being more of a green tea, or black tea, depending on the process and the directions it was made. It belongs to its own category.
The Different Varieties Of Oolong Tea
You can also call it Shoumei tea. This white tea comes with a strong flavour, and a lighter oolong tea reminiscent. It might be called white tea but visually, it is nowhere near white. This is because it is usually sun-dried right after hand rolling. They also come with multiple benefits including;
- Providing minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants, which in turn are essential to the proper functioning of the body.
- It lowers sugar levels in the blood hence help lower blood pressure
- It reduces bad cholesterol
- It improves blood circulation
Nuti Green Slimming Tea
Nuti Green is one of the best Oolong teas, especially if you are looking to lose some weight. You can also get them in Oolong tea bags Australia. It comes with antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins, vital for body functioning. Some of the advantages of Nuti Green Slimming teas include boosting metabolism, helping to detox the body, among others.
Ti Kuan Yin
This is another variety of Oolong tea, with a Chinese name. Like many other varieties, it also comes with multiple benefits. This includes weight loss, boosting metabolism, increasing alertness, helping with fatigue and tiredness, regulating blood sugar, and more.
If you are looking for a calming drink, then you might want to try Orange Blossom. The tea has multiple minerals and vitamins, as well as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help in detoxing the body, boosting digestion, as well as help with anxiety.
Formosa Oolong tea is another one associated with multiple health benefits. This includes lowering cholesterol, reducing high blood pressure, improving muscle and bone density, as well an overall immune booster. Just like many other oolong teas, it also helps elevate energy.
Margaret’s Hope Darjeeling
Margaret’s Hope Darjeeling tea is a popular type. This also comes with great characteristics and special features. This includes minerals and vitamins essential for multiple body functions. It includes boosting digestions, boosting metabolism, promoting weight loss, boosting immunity, and more.
This variety of Oolong was developed back in the 1980s and has since been used for multiple purposes. It has a light, creamy taste that is sometimes compared to milk. Some of its benefits include improving cognitive function, boosts energy, reducing stress, and improving brainpower.
Benefits Of Oolong Tea
As discussed above, different varieties of Oolong tea come with different benefits. Oolong, in general, has endless benefits. Some of them are discussed below;
- Oolong team has provided some of the best varieties of slimming tea, which mainly aids weight loss. It also has multiple characteristics that improve metabolism and digestion, all of which are factors that contribute to weight loss.
- It also has properties that help regulate blood sugar levels and lower blood pressure.
- It helps improve sleep, better moods, relieves fatigue, and keeps you more alert as well as protecting the brain and boosting brainpower.
- The tea helps fight certain health conditions such as some type of diabetes (type two diabetes), and cancer.
- It also helps reduce cholesterol levels if consumed regularly, at least once every day.